About Our Papers
OUR PLANTABLE PAPER:
Our cards are more than just a piece of paper – they are tiny gardens waiting to bloom! Each exquisite design is carefully handcrafted with eco-friendly seed-infused paper. When your loved ones receive one of our delightful cards, they can plant it in their garden or a pot and watch it transform into a living, breathing reminder of your thoughtful message.
With a commitment to sustainability, we take pride in our seed selection. We use a diverse array of native wildflowers, herbs and vegetables, promoting biodiversity and supporting local ecosystems. From cheerful sunflowers to fragrant basil and delicate forget-me-nots, our cards offer a tapestry of beauty that transforms any space into a haven for pollinators and a sanctuary for nature’s wonders.
WHEN TO PLANT:
Plant the paper outdoors early spring or late fall. Fall plantings will take advantage of the winter rains to give you early spring blooms.
Plant anytime indoors, then transplant to a more permanent location in the early spring.
HOW TO PLANT:
- Soak the seed paper in water overnight.
- Loosen the soil, or fill a planter pot ¾ of the way with potting soil.
- Place the wet seed paper in the planter and add a light layer of soil on top to hold in moisture.
- Water well, especially during the first 4 to 6 weeks.
- Once the sprouts are well established they can easily be transplanted to a more permanent outdoor location.